moderated Re: Bounce handler adds "is bouncing" log entry for bounce from another group, when member already blue B in the group #bug

Mark,

The more I think about it, the more I wonder whether the problem lies in the part of the code that handles bounces of bounce probes, rather than the part that handles bounces of group messages. In my example, the extra "is bouncing" log entries stemmed from bounces of bounce probes. IIRC (and I may not), tracking bouncing of bounce probes was a later add-on. Just a thought.