moderated Re: A 554 Bounce code not recognized as bouncing on first occurrence #bug #fixed

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 04:55 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
in most if not cases recently examined the "554.30 account disabled" report is always accompanied by a total lack of "recent" activity, where there is no sign of any posts having been made in the last 5 years or even more
Exactly. It's been very useful in finding these cases.
And yes, as you say, the issue is the contiguous list of bounces, but not recorded as bounces: recorded (erroneously) as bounce-status changes.