moderated group-activity "is bouncing" vs. "bounced" log entries don't match search criterion "bounced" #bug

This is a more accurate rewrite, this time as a bug, of a #suggestion I just wrote about bouncing/bounced log entry mismatches. Here are the actual problems. (I will either delete the previous suggestion or Mark can do that.)

When a member starts bouncing, a group activity log entry is created called "is bouncing." But in the search dropdown of the log, there is only a term "bounced" (no "bouncing") and the term "bounced" returns both. Making matters more confusing, "bounced" activities are not so marked in the group activity log -  when the system internally marks the member as bounced (and adds a red "B"), the log entry created is still "is bouncing."

These mismatches/conflations make it impossible to either use search terms or to search by hand through the group activity log with the goal of distinguishing these two different actions. 
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.