moderated Re: A 554 Bounce code not recognized as bouncing on first occurrence #bug #fixed

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 08:58 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
I think I have seen these anomalous Activity log entries prior to the recent bugfix.
Exactly right. The bug (of multiple "is bouncing" log entries) pre-existed, but I only see it manifested now because of the fact that this special-notice member was finally noted as bouncing because of the 554 finally categorized as a hard bounce.