moderated Re: A 554 Bounce code not recognized as bouncing on first occurrence #bug #fixed

Chris Jones

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 06:59 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I wonder, Chris, whether you also have some duplicate log entries as well, like my group does for the one bouncing special-notice member.
I'm not currently aware of any "anomalies" but I'll have a closer look later; for the moment other off - line activities have to take precedence!

In the meantime when you say "logged" do you mean in Activity or in the individual member's Email Delivery History?

Chris