moderated Re: A 554 Bounce code not recognized as bouncing on first occurrence #bug #fixed

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 10:10 PM, Duane wrote:
I'd bet that none of them were 554 codes which is the one (#bug) described in this topic.  My guess is that the first couple of bounces were either indeterminate hard bounces or soft bounces.
Possibly. But coincidentally, (a) this has never happened in my group before; (b) the logging behavior occurred immediately after the bug fix; (c) the member is on special notices only; and (d) here was only one special notice sent in my group, and it was the guidelines notice sent on Feb 1.