moderated Re: Hide Email Addresses In Archives fails to mask email addresses in Display Names #bug

What if the Display Name for a non-member simply read "Non-member"? If anyone wants to start actively participating in the group, they can join and you can have control over their Display Name. Because after all, a group is a "group" (of members, generally speaking:)