locked Re: New feature: Photos

Hi, my question is related to Photos.  It concerns Recent Photos that appear on the group home page.  One of the members in the group sent a photo as an attachment.  The message was from 2-16-15.  The photo still shows as a Recent Photo.  At what point are photos no longer considered to be Recent?

Also, when photos are uploaded to an album, wouldn't they also be considered as Recent Photos?  On March 28, I uploaded 3 photos to an album.  But there is no indication on the group home page that there are new photos.

Could somebody clarify as to what counts as Recent Photos?