moderated Re: Reply to Options #suggestion

Haha. I don’t mind, either. I think it actually may have been your post about the “catching up” that pinged my brain this morning. 😊

On Jan 31, 2020, at 2:06 PM, Christos G. Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

J,

>>> Correct, I just sent that in as a bug/suggestion. Havent seen it come  thru yet.

Yours did come through; mine said the same thing pretty-much (except I tagged it as #bug) and probably came after yours (ladies first :), so it may have already gotten deleted, which is fine in this case, as long as there is a record of the issue itself documented I personally don't mind from whom it came from.

Cheers,

Christos