moderated "autofollow replies" should behave consistently with explicitly following a thread #suggestion

Currently, when you explicitly choose to follow a topic, you're sent all the prior emails in that topic (you "catch up" with it). But if you are on autofollow replies, and you reply to a topic, you don't receive all the prior emails, even though you are set to follow the topic by virtue of autofollow replies. This is inconsistent. So the suggestion is that if someone is on auto-follow replies and they reply to a topic, they get all the prior emails in it, just as if they had explicitly followed the topic.