moderated Re: Reply to Options #suggestion

outlawmws

OK, if that is what it does is a direct reply to the OP then yes - I never noticed it down on the corner like that so it's not intuitive -   So I'lI change the ask to move that to a pull down option for the "reply" button, or a second button next to reply, if it is a reply just to the sender alone.(I just KNOW the average person will not know about the Private button's purpose, if they even notice it down there)  At a minimum "Reply to OP" would be more descriptive than "Private"

The Blue "Arrow Reply" button could also have a companion the same way?

BTW  I'm not a newb to GIO,  been here with my initial group over 2 years, but this other group is new with new use cases...