moderated Re: System allows multiple, identical tags on a message #bug

Also, the bug is the fault of the system, not of email, because in my test I created the topic online, not via email. The system removed the duplicate in the web version of the message, but sends out the first and all subsequent emails in the topic with the duplicate.

On Jan 31, 2020, at 5:51 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

In response to Duane, I see nothing about only the online version being fixed. The bug mentioned by the OP still exists in the email version of the messsges. So I’m confused by what you’re saying.

On Jan 31, 2020, at 4:57 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 11:31 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I ran a test and find that this happens only in the email.
The online indicator was fixed last week.  First item on https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23941