moderated Re: System allows multiple, identical tags on a message #bug

In response to Duane, I see nothing about only the online version being fixed. The bug mentioned by the OP still exists in the email version of the messsges. So I’m confused by what you’re saying.

On Jan 31, 2020, at 4:57 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 11:31 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I ran a test and find that this happens only in the email.
The online indicator was fixed last week.  First item on https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23941