moderated Re: suggested change to use hashtag to control sending megs #suggestion

KWKloeber

Ronaldo
no, no, no.  No member would be required to pick from hashtags.  Merely, if, just say for example, a message was to be sent to only one select group, the members in that group could be in a list that IDs  them as part of that group.  Simple exampe

say there’s 25 moderators.

thr could be on a list, for example I’ll call it “mod-list”
I’m suggesting a feature that using a hashtag, a post could be easily directed to that list and only that list.

so a topic might look like this example (I’m using a different tag symbol $$ just so it’s obvious).

Special meeting notice $$mod-list.

(“message body”)

the message would be sent out to everyone on the “mod-list”.

the lists could be for any purpose or purposes that any group found helpful for their use. It would make sense to limit the number of lists to a reasonable number (say 5 for example).)