moderated Re: Deleting attachments when out of space #update

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 04:33 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:

Mark -- The previously stated, two-week timeline for the auto-deletion of attachments is fast becoming imminent; so I thought it would be a good idea to revisit this now.

I just sent out the two week warning messages.

-- On what date/time is the "great attachment purge" actually scheduled to occur (~Jan 21)?

It will start two weeks from tomorrow.

-- What was the final decision regarding the resulting entry[s] in the Activity Log?

I will change it so that there will be one log entry per "purge", and it'll list the high water mark message number.

Thanks, Mark