moderated Re: auto-acknowledgement from support is back (yay) but missing original message #bug

Yep, Duane, has totally forgotten that. Which is ironic, since making MF a group option (in general, not specifically for beta) was actually my suggestion. 😊

On Jan 28, 2020, at 10:29 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 11:26 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
That message took roughly 10 minutes to appear either online or in email.
Not that bad considering that all new topics are now moderated per https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23814