moderated Re: auto-acknowledgement from support is back (yay) but missing original message #bug

Correction: there’s no delay issue. I’d forgotten that the group is now MF. Also missed Mark’s note that he changed the tag to “bug”.

I need to go off that decaf I started this morning...

On Jan 28, 2020, at 9:26 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

That message took roughly 10 minutes to appear either online or in email. Maybe the message delay problem is back.

On Jan 28, 2020, at 9:12 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Mark,

This morning I sent an email to the support address, about a logged-in location in the Subscription Approval Notice not matching the member's location as stated in her questionnaire response. (I wanted to know what was going on, it was possibly not a bug, and it was inappropriate to post here as a bug since I had to send you the member's detailed information.) I was pleasantly surprised to see that the auto-acknowledgement is back. However, the acknowledgement didn't contain the text of the originally sent message, as it used to. That could make it difficult to locate these emails later, since now there is only the title to search on. Calling this "misc" since it's either a bug (if unintentional) or a suggestion (if intentional).

[Mod Note: Changed hashtag to #bug]