moderated Re: Pending subscription message now including location/other info

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 05:42 PM, Duane wrote:
I'm talking about the notice I get when someone joins a group that's not restricted.
Oh, gotcha. I misunderstood because you mentioned that you were not using the Pending Notice until recently. Since the Pending Notice only exists in a restricted group, I figured you had a restricted group but were not using the notice.