moderated Re: Pending subscription message now including location/other info

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 01:46 PM, Duane wrote:
I just realized this morning (yeah, I'm slow sometimes) that it would be useful to include this information in the subscription application when a person joins via web.  I wasn't using the Pending Notice until yesterday, so hadn't really seen it before.
 The information is included in the "Subscription Approval Notice" that you receive, regardless of whether or not you have an active "Pending Subscription Notice."