moderated Re: Pending subscription message now including location/other info

Duane

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 06:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
the pending subscription email notifications now include the pending subscriber's platform, browser, location and IP address in the message, assuming they applied to the group via the website
I just realized this morning (yeah, I'm slow sometimes) that it would be useful to include this information in the subscription application when a person joins via web.  I wasn't using the Pending Notice until yesterday, so hadn't really seen it before.