moderated Re: RFE: Add "claimed" count next to pending count #suggestion

Duane

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 06:39 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
So, I suggest that when a pending action has been claimed but not resolved yet, then it should show an extra count that shows the number of claimed-but-not-resolved pending actions.

See screenshot attache.

I don't really care whether the "pending" count includes or excludes the "claimed" count.
I've been thinking about this a bit, and it would truly be useful sometimes.  If the "claimed" were included in the "pending", then it would be easy to tell if you need to do anything - if they're equal, you're caught up.  In addition, since there could never be a claimed without a pending, there could sometimes be one number and sometimes two, so another indicator of the overall status.