moderated Re: Email queue corruption #outage

Dave Sergeant

Not sure if I lost any mails but a couple we posted last night (around
2000z UK) took around 20 minutes before they were delivered.

Dave
On 24 Jan 2020 at 13:14, Mark Fletcher wrote:

During one of the normal site upgrades today (something I generally do
5-20 times a day), the database storing emails to be sent out became
corrupted. This led to the loss of some emails that had not yet been
successfully delivered. I don't know how many messages were lost; most,
if not all of them, we had already attempted to send out at least once.

http://davesergeant.com