moderated Re: Banned not in Banned list #bug

Leeni

Another problem I just had was it took me 3 tries to get the member I was trying to ban to show up on the ban list.

-------Original Message-------

From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/24/2020 9:55:43 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] Banned not in Banned list #bug

That bug goes along with this thread and is not the only problem related to banning:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23899
"In addition, sometimes a banned member is described as "banned" in the Past Members list but does not even appear in the Banned list."
The date field in the banned list is also not the date they were banned, the Notes page is missing from the member record in the Banned list, and other problems.