moderated Re: Strange display issue with uploading CDR extension files into FILES #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 09:47 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
When trying to upload files into the FILES section, I'm not sure if the uploader code is not aware of this file extension so it doesn't know what mime/type/graphic icon to use, but for CDR (Corel Draw) files, it displays the actual filename as shown below.
There are multiple file types that do this. I'd prefer that the file uploader not attempt to render any thumbnail images, and simply list the files.

Bruce