moderated Re: Process to propose new features #meta

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 01:55 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
I want to climb on Catlady's bandwagon a bit further.
I don't know what you're talking about lol. I don't see anything in your message that agrees with what I've said previously. What I've said is that I am very leery of (and would personally avoid, if it happens) having all the suggestions I make go through a group of amateur volunteers for "vetting," as was suggested by soeone. But I have nothing against someone - volunteer or otherwise - maintaining a simple tracking system.

As for apologies, I also apologize for saying that I don't want to pay to whitewash Mark's fence. That was inappropriate and I've already told him so in an offlist message. I just don't know what we're talking about here any more.