moderated Re: Process to propose new features #meta

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 07:51 AM, Marv Waschke wrote:
I would strictly limit the suggestion analysis board to vetting suggestions from the beta group and prohibit the board from making suggestions themselves
The problem is that in order not to be a deal-breaker (for me at least), the board would have to be carefully chosen by Mark to consist of people highly familiar with the product with at least some (preferably professional) technical experience. And forbidding such people from making suggestions would not make much sense.

IMO if would be better for an actual company employee, or employees, to be put in charge of vetting suggestions. But I don't know if any exist yet.