moderated Re: Process to propose new features #meta

Duane

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 04:08 PM, Jim Fisher wrote:
Doesn't GMF already deal with discussion of proposals, including, but not
confined to, proposals for facilities that already exist?
Yes, we do.  While the stated intent of the group is to improve the management of groups, we often kick things around to get a more solid idea of what is really wanted as a site tool.  Some folks ask about bugs they've found, only to find out that it's a misunderstanding on their part.  Other times it's about not understanding how to do the same thing here that was done on another site.  I believe that several of the recent suggestions made here and on Canny were more complete from having discussed them.

While there aren't as many members (yet?), the Group_Help group also tries to assist with these things.  I'm a member of both and do what I can to help.