moderated Re: Coordinate banning w removal #suggestion

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 10:59 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
The results are inconsistent with the intended functionality,
You could call it a bug, but it's in that zombie zone between feature and bug, since this has been an ongoing evolution (e.g., banning did not used to remove the member, now it does; display has been changing; banned record used to include history and past record not; now past record contains notes and banned does not; etc). It's more an issue of making the records match in the ways that matter (i.e., what's displayed), what date to display in the banned members page, etc.