moderated Re: Process to propose new features #meta

Haha. That term is possible option.

On Jan 22, 2020, at 9:15 AM, ro-esp <ro-esp@...> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 01:11 AM, Simon Hedges wrote:

I'd like to suggest that it's done the other way around, with Beta as the more
open freer group where "proposals" can be discussed. Then if Mark endorses
them he create a post in a subgroup for "suggestions"
I don't have strong feelings as to whether or not we should do it this way, but if we do it this way we need to use terminology that's more clear than "suggestion vs proposal". In my mind those words are pretty much synonymous, but in the practice we envision one could be a "brainfart" while the other one has been discussed and refined...

groetjes, Ronaldo