moderated Re: Process to propose new features #meta

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 08:58 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I am not being paid to make suggestions
In fact, as an owner of a premium group for many years, *I* and paying *Mark* for the privilege of making suggestions. The last thing I want is to make it like I'm still working for a software company.

I don't want to pay Mark to whitewash his fence. I want beta to be fun and easy.