moderated Re: Process to propose new features #meta

I have no interest in working with members of beta in formulating a "consensus" of any of the suggestions I propose (many of which, I can say, have been implemented by Mark). I am not an employee of groups.io and I am not being paid to make suggestions, let alone to work on "teams" of people formulating a "consensus" of ideas before they are presented to Mark. I don't know how many people here are actually interested in that.

This group started out as a place for simply expressing our ideas for making groups.io better. If it morphs into a "working group" in any way, shape, for form, I will leave.