moderated Re: Online reply remembers original, not adjusted subject text if a hashtag was removed #bug

Yes and there's some similar funkiness with merging and splitting. The titles are not kept in synch. Noticed this a long time ago, but since I no longer merge or split, including rarely changing a topic title, it has not bothered me for awhile.