moderated sticky Re: New Group Charter #admin

Christos G. Psarras

Hi Mark,

I just went through Canny and posted a bunch of #suggestions to beta (I temporarily turned the #suggestion hashtag to No Email when I did so to avoid spamming the list).

I noticed that two of the new topics (69961750, 69961762) you copy-created over from Canny have duplicate threads already existing in beta.  (I know because I'm the perpetrator of both the original beta threads and Canny requests for the two topics)

Since there is some more info in those original threads (at least on one of them), should I go and add a message reply with a reference link to the original thread for those two dupes?  Or at least for the one with additional detail info?

Cheers,
Christos