moderated Re: Process to propose new features #meta

Mo

I have a different idea.

Mark what is your vision for groups.io or are you at the stage of needing input for new tech?

Maybe instead of a free for all we concentrate on one area of the system at a time.

What areas do you have the least technical debt that could be improved first?

What areas of technical debt do you plan on working on?

What areas are you unhappy about or have limited functionality.

Take ideas, then go from there.

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 18:58, J_Catlady
<j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 10:30 AM, Nick Dunmur wrote:
we have working groups in our organisation to facilitate exactly this
But isn't that more analogous to beta itself?