moderated Add pre-added pictures option to editing messages #suggestion

(Copied over from the Canny board)

My group is about Alchemy. We have lots of symbols and imagery to use in conversation which are not a part of any standard keyboard. So I would like to be able to create *.png files, which would be available for members from a drop down/extra option on the editor. The filename would serve as what the symbol is. These would then be available to be added into messages as per an image, except these would generally be smaller to be able to be use as alternative text.

Technically speaking this is currently achievable with adding images, but isn't practical and doesn't give the whole group access. I can elaborate more if need be.