moderated Moderator - Profiles #suggestion

(Copied over from the Canny board)

Would it be possible to configure some predefined Moderator roles. I intend to split my moderators into 3 roles. It would be nice to be able to create some predefined moderators, which can then just be allocated to people rather than individually set them.

The 3 roles I have identified would be:

  1. Adding members, sole ability is to add, review or ban members
  2. Content Managers - Manage hashtags management to keep group organised. New tags, modify, update message topics etc
  3. Actual moderators, who access topics/messages, make changes etc

Also, I would like to be able to change the name of the Role Moderator to something else. Maybe can be a name change to "Content Manager" just a label change, not behind the scenes change. Still considered a Moderator, just would be easy for users to identify the differences.