moderated hashtag "done" for suggestions, analogous to "fixed" for bugs #meta #done

I notice there is a #fixed hashtag for bugs. Maybe there could be an equivalent #done or #implemented (or other status) tag for suggestions. You could argue that it would be redundant because those changes are included in the changelog, but bug fixes are also included there. So having hashtags for both would be more symmetrical.