moderated Re: non-mod usable beta tag set for private replies only #meta

Bill Burns

On 1/20/2020 8:21 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
The main kinds of off-topic posts I see in beta involve “help” questions. Even with the new hashtag restrictions, topics here frequently start with a valid suggestion but then quickly devolve into long, drawn-out “how to” threads that don’t belong in beta. I think that adding a “private” hashtag even to those kinds of threads, once they take off in that kind of direction, could actually cut down on clutter and messsges that don’t belong in beta.
Surely this is why the Group Managers Forum list exists.

--
Bill