moderated sticky Re: New Group Charter #admin

Mark,

What should be done now, if anything, about suggestions we've already posted on canny? I noticed you implemented the MF group setting option from there. Should I assume that the rest of my suggestions there have already "registered" with you, or should I/we start repeating them here?

Same question with bugs reported to support for which no acknowledgement was received. I have a couple in my sent folder from long ago and could repost them here.

Thanks.