locked Re: New feature: Photos

I have come across cases where downloading is switched off (on other sites of
course) and it is easily defeated by saving a screen image and then cropping as
necessary. Would lose quality with high definition images of course, so might
then still meet the requirements of artists.

Jim Fisher

On 28 Mar 2015 at 8:41, RS wrote:

Looks good as a starting point.  I think I can see a couple of things that
would help:

1) Rotation option.

2) Sub-folders (for photo-intensive groups, I would assume this would be pretty
important.)

I know it's sometimes possible to disallow people the option to right click on
an image to save it.  Some artists might appreciate a way to display their work
without it being outright downloadable.  Not sure how possible that is to do
though.

--
http://www.jimella.me.uk - my personal web site covering many subjects
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom