moderated sticky Re: New Group Charter #admin

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 1:05 PM Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 06:07 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This group is now set so that all new topics are moderated.
Mark; during (roughly) what hours will moderation effort be available? The information is most likely to be of help to those of us not on the Pacific Coast!

Yes, I'm generally on Pacific Time. But even when I'm awake I will not be looking at beta all the time; I'd never get anything done. :-) I do think slowing the conversations down a little bit won't hurt the group and may even be a benefit.