moderated Re: make "use by mods only" hashtag restriction viewable by non-mods #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 03:49 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
Duh, the aha moment, this isn't obvious when using email. Double duh - if you're emailing and not online, you don't have a place to look to see if a tag is available.

Tell me what I am missing? (Or did I get it right this time?)
Gerald -- I think you got it right, but am not very clear on what can be done about it.

For what it's worth, when someone sends a non-compliant message via email, the offending post is held in Draft form, and the post-er is sent a notification containing a link to that draft. If the link is followed, at that point the subscriber will be online and have access to the acceptable hashtags.

After being forced to jump through that hoop several times perhaps things will get more intuitive (or perhaps not).

Bruce