moderated Re: make "use by mods only" hashtag restriction viewable by non-mods #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 03:55 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
In looking at the beta hashtag list this morning, I realized that I couldn't directly see which ones were for use by mods only. Of course I received the message this morning about the four hashtags open to use by non-mods, but in general, it would be helpful for non-mod members to be able to directly see which hashtags are available to them in a group.

I am always leery when I think something is obvious, only to be told that I've missed the real "obvious" part, but here goes...

Since a non-moderator only ever sees the available hashtags in the drop-down when starting a new topic, isn't the inference that if you can't use it, it doesn't really matter.

Duh, the aha moment, this isn't obvious when using email. Double duh - if you're emailing and not online, you don't have a place to look to see if a tag is available.

Tell me what I am missing? (Or did I get it right this time?)

--
Gerald