moderated Re: make "use by mods only" hashtag restriction viewable by non-mods #suggestion

One way would be to designate an automatic dedicated color for mod-only tags. I’m predicting there may be some objections here to that, but it seems like a very simple way for the user’s eye to filter out all the red (or black, or whatever) tags as not available to them.

On Jan 20, 2020, at 12:34 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:55 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
In looking at the beta hashtag list this morning, I realized that I couldn't directly see which ones were for use by mods only. Of course I received the message this morning about the four hashtags open to use by non-mods, but in general, it would be helpful for non-mod members to be able to directly see which hashtags are available to them in a group.

I've added a banned icon to the hashtags that are mods only. I admit that may not be the best icon; I'd be happy to take suggestions on that. Also, displaying other aspects of each hashtag would be a good idea, but I'm not sure how to shoe-horn all that into boxes without them getting unwieldy.