moderated make "use by mods only" hashtag restriction viewable by non-mods #suggestion

In looking at the beta hashtag list this morning, I realized that I couldn't directly see which ones were for use by mods only. Of course I received the message this morning about the four hashtags open to use by non-mods, but in general, it would be helpful for non-mod members to be able to directly see which hashtags are available to them in a group.