From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of J_Catlady
Sent: 19 January 2020 22:31
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: [beta] OT: question for anyone still running a Yahoo group

If anyone is still running a yahoo group, could you contact me offlist? I have some questions. I'm now running the groups.io "takeover" of our block's former yahoo group (they refused to transfer), but the yahoo group is still limping along in the background and I have some questions about what that moderator can and can't do in terms of inviting people to the old group, managing the membership list, etc. My email address is
j.olivia.catlady [at] gmail.com, or you can PM me from this message.
Thanks.