locked Re: OT: question for anyone still running a Yahoo group

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 04:38 PM, Duane wrote:
don't understand what this has to do with
It doesn't, which is why I prefaced it with OT, and why I asked specifically for PM responses, in hopes that it would not clutter up the message list.
Thanks to all the people who have so helpfully responded in PMs.