moderated Re: Column Width Problem

Chris Jones

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 10:03 PM, Rich Morin wrote:
Even at our current 24 members, being limited to viewing 20 members at a time is a nuisance
Go to your Account settings, then Preferences; scroll down the page to Items Per Page; this will currently be on "20" but it can be set to 50, 100 or Infinite Scroll. If you change the setting don't forget to Update Preferences.

Note that this is an account level setting and will affect the presentation of all your groups. I have not tried it myself but there has been mention of Infinite Scroll sometimes giving trouble; others will be able to clarify.

Chris