moderated Re: Column Width Problem

I also find it annoying that the email address column is (a) too narrow and (b) not adjustable. I'd like to have more reasonable default widths, as well as a way to adjust column widths interactively. (For extra credit, the web site could save my preferences somewhere.)

On a vaguely related note, I'd like to be able to (arbitrarily) increase the number of entries that are displayed.  I'm currently in the process of migrating a 600+ member meetup. Even at our current 24 members, being limited to viewing 20 members at a time is a nuisance; I hate to think what it will be like as the migration continues.

-r