moderated Re: Downloadable Groups.io Manual

txercoupemuseum.org

Thanks!

WRB

—

On Jan 19, 2020, at 2:29 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 12:26 PM, West Coast Compañeros Staff wrote:
As far as I know, you won't receive any more messages in topics that are already in progress, so you won't have to do anything more to Unfollow them
That's correct.
If there are any topics in progress that you are particularly interested in following, I think you would need to make a brief reply to them using the web interface. If there is a better way to do this, I hope someone more knowledgeable will chime in.
Brief reply is probably the easiest way, but if not wanting to reply, you can go to All Topics in your groups.io page, click on the topic you want to follow, and then click on "follow this topic" at the top.